- 10 things to do around Malvern, UK
- 10 of the best virtual tours so you can still explore the world
- 10 art galleries and museums you can still visit… virtually
- British Airways increases flights from China to tackle PPE shortages in the UK
- Luxury travel news this week: Coronavirus update
- 10 of the best wellness retreats (for when this is all over)
- Short stay: Country Living Lansdown Grove Hotel, Bath, UK
- The 10 ultimate luxury hotels in Europe for when travel restrictions are lifted
- Helicopter travel in the British Isles for the ultimate luxury golf tour
- 5 photos to get you excited for Spring in the UK
- Short stay: Highbullen Hotel, North Devon, UK
- Budget friendly but brilliant staycations
- Supercars to snowmobiles – 7 of the world’s best driving experiences
- A magical glamping experience
- Luxury travel news this week
- 2020 Volvo XC90 Twin Engine T8 Inscription Facelift Review
- A look at the £112,000 Range Rover SDV8 Long Wheelbase
- Next-generation of Volvo’s will use LIDAR technology
- Video: Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs BMW X7
- Government Bounce Back Loans available for small businesses
- Chancellor announces extra funding for struggling businesses
- Five tips to keep your business moving during lockdown
- Video: Clive Sutton VIP Class Mercedes-Benz V300 Conversion
- Industry finance experts offer help to struggling chauffeur businesses
- Bespoke Sprinter conversion taking VIP travel to the next level
- Sale complete of London’s largest private-hire operator
- A Guide to Starting a Chauffeur Business
- What the government grants and financial support mean for your chauffeur business
- Next generation 7-Series will get fully-electric drivetrain
- Chauffeur company offers free lifts to help elderly during breakout
Celebrate and enjoy the feast of Saint Patrick with style and elegance with Green Executive Cars Limited. Wear Green and Experience the stylish and professional with Green Executive Cars Limited.
Every city has its own charm and unique experiences to offer. London is a city of love. Romance is everywhere in this city. It has some very charming spots, from cosy wine bars to secret gardens and quaint streets. London surely has an impeccable charm that can sweep anyone off his or her feet.
Following are the real romantic spots we have short listed for your luxury travel with our professional chauffeurs on this Valentine’s Day February 14, 2020. Book your ride now!
Primrose Hill, on the north side of Regent’s Park, has a clear view of the central London. It’s a popular picnic and kite-flying spot. The high street is a charming place on which to grab a coffee or why not enjoy a Martini in the courtyard garden at Michael Nadra.
Since 1840, Kew Gardens have been a tranquil oasis for nature-lovers. A canopy walkway, opened in 2008, takes visitors on a 200 metres (660 ft) walk 18 metres (59 ft) above the ground, in the tree canopy of a woodland glade. The Sackler Crossing bridge crosses the lake and connects the two art galleries. The Hive is a multi-sensory experience designed to highlight the extraordinary life of bees.
Little Venice is one of London’s prime residential areas and contains restaurants, shops, theatres and pubs. Canalside venues include the Canal Cafe Theatre, the Puppet Theatre Barge, the Waterside Café, the Summerhouse Restaurant, and Cafe La Ville.
Every year, some 50,000 invited guests are entertained at garden parties, receptions, audiences, and banquets. Three garden parties are held in the summer, usually in July. The forecourt of Buckingham Palace is used for the Changing of the Guard, a major ceremony and tourist attraction (daily from April to July; every other day in other months)
The Shard, also referred to as the Shard of Glass, Shard London Bridge and formerly London Bridge Tower, is a 95-storey supertall skyscraper. Shangri-La Hotel occupies floors 34–52. The restaurant offers an array of locally-inspired dishes featuring fresh produce of the nearby local food markets. The adjacent lounge offers uninterrupted panoramic views is an ideal place to relax and socialise.
From sunrise to sunset, guests can enjoy the changing views of the London skyline in this contemporary and cosmopolitan destination restaurant. Located on level 31 of The Shard, aqua shard serves innovative contemporary British cuisine and boasts breathtaking views from its restaurant, private dining rooms and spectacular three-storey high atrium bar.
The Royal Horticultural Society’s (RHS) newest Show (5 – 9 June) – RHS Chatsworth Flower Show supported by Wedgwood – will return to the magnificent 1,000 acre Chatsworth Estate this June. Attractions include a tea tasting, inspirational gardens and and talks from experts.
This wonderful three-day (21 – 23 June) show near Woodstock in Oxfordshire celebrates the very best of gardening, home and lifestyle. It’s packed with inspirational displays, flowers, plants, and everything you need for your home and garden
Set in the vibrant heart of Mayfair, PAD is London’s leading fair for 20th Century art, design and decorative arts.
Inspiring a unique spirit of collecting, PAD epitomises how modern art, photography, design, decorative and tribal arts interact to reveal astonishing combinations and create the most individual and staggering interiors. Prominent international galleries from major cities across Europe, North America and Asia come together to offer an exceptional panorama of the most coveted and iconic works available on the market today. PAD is a place to discover and acquire pieces of museum quality with a distinct history. (30 September – 6 October)